Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Are You Kidding Me?

Looks like people are finally listening to me, only without giving me the credit, of course. Apparently, another one of Allen's supporters has made/is making a feeble attempt at "getting in with the blogs". Only this one seems to have a full on case of the crazies. In fact, he makes Sam's father look tame! He's sitting wherever he is, going on and on about Rasoul's religious beleifs, and how Rasoul is bringing over Palestinians for god knows what. He asks "How many people has Rasoul helped in this manner?" Not that it matters, but isnt generous giving and charity a good thing? I thought it was. There are plenty of non-profit organizations that bring over intelligent, bright children/young adults in order to help them with education. If Rasoul can afford to brighten someone's life, then so be it. I dont see the supporter complaining about Latin American, African, European, or Asian kids coming over to further their dreams...

Lets dissect some of "FaithDefendingJew"'s statements, shall we?

"Rasoul is seeking Congress to stop the support of Israel and these Palestinian organizations are well aware of this likeminded agenda. I believe Rasoul may have issues over the 1967 war and this is his way to return the favor to the Jews. You can take the man out of Palestine but you cannot take Palestine out of the man." I do believe that Sam was born in Warren, Ohio... and been to the Palestinian area twice in his life.

"Generally speaking, I dont bother with a garden variety pagan running for office." Ahh, who would this Pagan be? I'd love ot know who he's talking about, since his rant didnt really allow for the insult to stick to anyone in particular.

"It is my understanding that Goodlatte has refused to support healthcare bills and this would be due to his beliefs. Being a Christian Scientist forces him to ignore the issue of healthcare because they reject sickness and death." It could also be that he refused to support the bills because they would have raised taxes or some other ridiculous Republican sentiment. Not necessarily his religious views. Remember, this is a man who takes money from Merck. You know Merck, right? This man is taking money and looking away while Merck pollutes your waters and kills your fish. (Speaking of which, why hasnt Rasoul pummeled Goodlatte with this?)

"I have done my homework on Salam Rasoul and I have shown his agenda appears very clear to be toward the removal of Israel in line with the mainline Palestinaian convictions." I'd like to see what kind of homework you did. If you mean that one question you emailed him, then thats not homework. What Donna did for me, thats homework. You? You wrote a quick email.

Then we come to Hank Bostwick who runs Teh Harbinger. Considering his odd pseudo-friendship with Allen, we have to wonder where this is coming from:

"Many of Allen’s vocal supporters (Sharon Wright, Moshe/FDJ, Robin Waller, etc.) have made similar claims about Sam Rasoul. At first, I thought there were only isolated incidents of prejudice; however, this thread and the fact that it has been resurrected (excuse the pun) after so long convinces me that, for whatever reason, Janice Lee Allen seems to attract supporters who clearly have issues with people of different faiths and ethnicities. This is problematic for a number of reasons the most important of which is the fact that a Congressional representative must represent people of all faiths and ethnic backgrounds.
The time has come for Janice Lee Allen to step out and disavow the statements of Moshe/FDJ, Robin Waller and Sharon Wright. She needs to make a strong statement indicating that she does not believe in these sorts of comments and that her campaign is not responsible for them. Additionally, the syntax, word choice, sentence structure and subject matter may also suggest that the above individuals are one and the same. In that case, it would be easy for Allen to disavow them and claim they are the work of a sole bad actor with an ax to grind.

This comment thread would be a great place for Ms. Allen to distance herself from such comments."

It probably would, Hank. But something tells me that Ms. Allen is not that confrontational. This kind of xenophobic crap has come up before, and she ignored that, too. But more to the point, Hank sounds oddly familiar! I wonder why?

But in all seriousness... this has to stop. Or, does it? Let Ms. Allen dig her political grave. If she continues to keep this kind of company, it will serve make it easier to exploit later in the campaign.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allen didn't stand to do much better than 2 or 3 percent at the polls anyway. I don't know that her losing her 2 to 3 percent is enough to throw things to Sam, but he's going to need every vote he can get, one, and two, you'd hate for people to throw away their vote in any case.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to believe in that 2 to 3% number. I really would. Unfortunately, we know all to well what the "silent majority" does... and this stinks of it.

Anonymous said...

Well, I had decided for a period of time, not to waste time or effort by casting pearls before swine. But, my absence in responding may lead others to the conclusion I am "skeered." For the record, I tried to make responses to certain allegations in a so-called "free forum" run by the evanjellyfish "Hank" and "Chris" but imagine that, I was forbidden and the answers never were posted. Hmmm. Free speech abounds as long as it doesnt go against the flow.

Nevertheless, it is my contention that Mr. Rasoul is not qualified to represent those of us who value our Biblical faith. Because I mentioned Islam I was called all sorts of names. There are some out there with more than a hamster in their skull who can identify with the following comments as follows; If a person claims to be a Christian, then I have expectations that the Christian will act in accord with the teachings of the Scriptures. That should be a given. If a Christian does not hold to certain doctrines and teachings commanded by the Scriptures then that Christian is no longer a Christian, but rather, an apostate. In comparison, when I deal with a Muslim I expect the same standards. That the Muslim will act according to the teachings of the Quran and the Hadiths. Whats the problem with this comparison and why am I concerned over a man who believes in the Quran and the Hadiths?

First off, he (Rasoul) has NOTHING to do with terrorism or 911 so get that through your thick skulls. It has to do with something called the sin of shirk. Pay attention Hank and Chris. It is rumored that you may hold to some Christian convictions. At this time I have no proof that it is anything more than a rumor. But, lets say for the sake of argument that you two may believe Jesus is the Son of God. Muslims are not only forbidden to believe Jesus is the Son of God, they believe the Christians who do believe that Jesus is the Son of God are idolaters. I dont know about you two, but I am concerned when a person who is Muslim, any Muslim for that matter, accuses me and other Christians, that we are idolaters! Maybe that doesnt bother you, but it is my conviction that the Scriptures were here long before the Quran and the Scriptures stand as the first standard of truth. If God is consistent then he wont teach his people one thing for thousands of years and then go schizo on us by putting out another book with the complete opposite. He does not change according to Numbers 23 and Malachi 3!

Therefore, stop with the red herring accusations that I am accusing Rasoul of being a terrorist. When I wrote on Romney I didnt hear a peep from the Democrats that I was anti Mormon. Funny how that works when we play favorites!

And so, if you claim to be a Christian you too would have the sense to see the two world religions are not compatible. One is right and one is wrong. Either you believe the Messiah is the Son of God or you dont. He said you are either for him or against him.

For the record, no one is saying Rasoul is not a decent guy. I am not worried about him as a pleasant guy. It is the Quran and the Hadiths that concern me.

On a side note, since you think I am in error, why dont you purchase a plane ticket and head to Sudan. When you get there go to the corner with a large sign that says Jesus is the Son of God. Then report back to us your conclusions. In the meantime, if you dont understand the religion then you DO NOT know the man. Islam means "submission!" A Muslim submits to Allah. Allah says he has no Son. What says the so-called Christians?

P.S. Since you believe I am someone else and one of you clowns posted that it appeared I was Janice, this is a violation of the Scriptures. You have misled the readers with your false accusations. You can scare Ms. Allen with your advice for her to distance herself from me, but I am not her and have no association with her. I am an independent because I do not like either of the pinnochio parties. Allen will gain popularity for who she is as a person even though you have no intentions of ever seeing her succeed in my opinion. Your alliance is to elevate the name Rasoul and that is apparent from your consistent praises and mentioning of him. BTW, her religion does not scare me like Rasoul's and Goodlatte's.

Here is what cracks me up. I wrote on Romney, Obama and Rasoul long before I heard the name Allen. So, get your facts straight. Moshe

P.S. I wanted to share a tidbit from my research that should get the attention of some who may read this. CAIR has gone on record of giving toward Rasoul's campaign. So, as they say, "birds of a feather flock together"

It was said in 1998 by Omar Ahmad, the Chairman at that time of CAIR. (Council on American Islamic Relations) Chairman Omar M. Ahmad told a crowd of California Muslims in July 1998, "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran . . . should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth."
www.danielpipes.org/394.pdf

According to campaignmoney.com CAIR contributed to the Rasoul Campaign on 1 of 2008. Hmmmm

Anonymous said...

P.S.

That was me, Moshe who wrote that last post. My site is www.faithdefendingjew.org